Since 1976, DCRS Solutions has been helping restaurant, hospitality and retail operators run their businesses more efficiently. From electronic cash registers, to windows based point of sale systems, to android and iOS cloud systems, DCRS has always evolved to bring the most current and purpose built solutions to market. We strive to retain our customers by exceeding their expectations with superior service and meaningful retail tools, permitting us to grow and be successful for the well-being of our customers and employees. Whether you are a single unit operator, multi-unit chain or manage an enterprise environment, we have a solution for you. Beyond POS, DCRS offers a wide range of services including a 24×7 IT support center, on site professional services, merchant services (credit card processing), managed services, network management and much more. Our office is headquartered in St. Louis, MO
The main objective of the BDR is to generate quality meetings that result in opportunities for the sales consultants within a specified territory. The BDR is expected and required to make independent business decisions on a daily basis with the objective of attaining all their goals. The primary mechanism of their outreach is via phone and secondarily, via email. The BDR is expected to attend and excel in the same new sales hire training programs as the sales consultant team. This includes extensive self-study. This is a very challenging position in a highly competitive market. A successful BDR typically moves to a sales consultant role within 18 to 24 months.
Candidates must have a positive attitude, a confident and outgoing personality, great communication and phone skills, and the persistence to follow through and achieve set quotas and objectives. Great opportunity for someone currently in the restaurant industry.
- Extensive cold call phone outreach to prospects to secure meetings for the Sales Consultants, 40+ outboard calls per day.
- Research Accounts, identify decision makers, budget and timeline. Conduct needs assessments.
- Schedule online and onsite demonstrations for the sales ream.
- Work with the sales team to develop communication plans and meetings.
- Create and execute email campaigns that include specific targeted vertical or horizontal messaging.
- Create messaging that resonates and attracts prospects both via the phone and in written form.
- A BDR is expected to learn our product offerings primarily through self-study and active participation in all training programs that are offered.
- Extensive research is required at times to locate prospects for the various outreach programs they are creating and participating in.
- Assist in Customer Support Contract renewals and ongoing digital marketing.
- Use salesforce.com to organize and update client information.
- Become an industry expert on both the hospitality industry as well as all competitive offers in order to provide critical feedback to all clients and prospects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong ambition
- Competitive, hate to lose
- Maintain a sense of urgency
- Positive attitude
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Good communication and customer service skills, having the ability to work with many types of personalities
- Problem solver
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Team player
- Manages time well, works in and adapts to a fast paced environment, and effectively applies coaching and feedback in a timely manner.
- Previous sales experience or experience within the Restaurant or Hospitality industry is a plus.
- College Degree preferred
- Base Salary
- Monthly and Quarterly sales bonuses
- Health Benefits with flex spending
- Safe Harbor 401K
- Regular scheduled company paid lunches
- Quarterly Drawing awards to encourage teamwork
- Cash Bonus to Problem Solver of the year
- Casual dress environment with professional business like appearance and attire
- Largest staffed POS VAR in our market
- Multiple product lines to ensure we are not a one size fits all organization