Since 1976, DCRS Solutions has been helping restaurant, hospitality and retail operators run their businesses more efficiently. From electronic cash registers, to windows based point of sale systems, to android and iOS cloud systems, DCRS has always evolved to bring the most current and purpose built solutions to market. We strive to retain our customers by exceeding their expectations with superior service and meaningful retail tools, permitting us to grow and be successful for the well being of our customers and employees. Whether you are a single unit operator, multi-unit chain or manage an enterprise environment, we have a solution for you. Beyond POS, DCRS offers a wide range of services including a 24×7 IT support center, on site professional services, merchant services (credit card processing), managed services, network management and much more. Our office is headquartered in St. Louis, MO
Job Description of our Admin Dept include:
Handle incoming sales and phone inquires. Accounts Receivable and Payable, includes invoicing, purchasing and managing monthly ACH clients. Monthly vendor auditing for SaaS accounts. Sales Tax management, Bank reconciliations and deposits. Sales order processing. HR, Marketing, Sales, Support and Installation Department assistance. Physical Inventory assistance as needed. Back up to Logistics. Reports to the Controller
- Communication and Customer Service. Above all, the associate must possess or cultivate the ability to maintain appropriate communication with the client as well as the members of the company.
- Good planning, organization, and time management skills without intervention of supervisor, so that several ongoing projects can be moved along and completed on schedule.
- Good creative problem solving skills, an independent thinker, and a dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Positive “can-do” attitude, energy and enthusiasm.
- Typing skills of 70+ wpm.
- Professional business-like appearance and attire.
Requirements Needed to Perform
- Aware of all daily/upcoming priorities, major projects, and special assignments.
- Several years of practical, on the job experience in administrative, clerical, and accounting
- Able to take on special projects and improve the level of customer satisfaction.
- Patience and understanding of customer’s needs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
- In good general health
Availability to Work what Hours
- Typical office hours are from 8:00am to as late as 5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experienced using general accounting packages
- Experienced in Desktop publishing software.
- Knowledge of Windows 10.
- Knowledge of Contact Management software or Salesforce
- Knowledge of the geographical area for a 200-mile radius of the St. Louis area.
- Extensive use of the Internet for research projects.
- Health Benefits
- Regular scheduled company paid lunches
- Quarterly Drawing awards to encourage teamwork
- Cash Bonus to Problem Solver of the year
- Casual dress environment with professional business like appearance and attire
- Largest staffed POS VAR in our market
- Multiple product lines to ensure we are not a one size fits all organization